Easy to make and delicious to boot, safe to say we love Pancake Day! Today we bring you our favourite recipe for gluten free pancakes. All you'll need to do is decide on your toppings. It's time to get your frying pans out and start flipping!
200g gluten-free flour
3tsp castor sugar
2 medium free range eggs
140ml unsweetened almond milk
Vegetable oil spray
Maple syrup & icing sugar optional
1. Combine the flour and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Beat together the egg and almond milk in a jug until combined well.
3. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour, and keep whisking until you have a smooth batter.
4. Preheat your frying pan, Once hot, spray the pan with the oil lightly.
5. Slowly pour the mix into the pan (making sure each pancake measures around 9cm). After a couple of minutes (when golden brown) flip and repeat.
6. To serve, place 2/3 on a plate and scatter with berries following by a dusting of icing sugar.